The first 2012 Coachella weekend is under way. If you’re not there (like us. boo.), the good news is we all still have next weekend to party at the music festival. Get your bags ready and stuff them with the following Coachella essentials:
2. Super Panama sunglasses- it’s going to be hot out there so it’s best if you bring sunglasses to protect your eyes. This panama sunglasses with plastic and metal frame by Super is our choice. We found it in Revolve Clothing where it sells for $198.
3. Bob Basics Floppy Hat- when it comes to skin care, you have to remember: the sun is your enemy. LOL. Seriously, if you want to avoid facial wrinkles, protect your face from direct sunlight. This floppy hat by Bob Basics will let you do just that. It is available in Shopbop for $98.
4. Twelfth St. by Cynthia Vincent Frida Suede Fringe Bag- here’s one more important item from Shopbop- the crossbody bag. Put your cash in your bag so you can buy drinks and other goodies inside. Choose a crossbody bag so you can keep your hands free and dance to the music. The bag is $250.
5. Beyond Vintage Long Ballet Skirt- keep things easy breezy with a long skirt in a neutral color. This is the kind of stuff we love to wear to lie on the grass. Pretty and practical, the skirt retails for $249.
6. NDC Made by Hand Vaquero Stripe Boots- get ready to stomp around in these boots. These leather and canvas boots have the perfect worn-out look; available in Shopbop for $560.